The Redding Youth Soccer League is now accepting registrations for Fall 2012 programs for all age groups. We will be holding in person registration on three days in May. Starting off with Saturday, May 12th, from 9am to 1pm at the Redding Soccer Park conference room. That will be followed by an evening registration at the Round Table Pizza at the Mt Shasta Mall on May 15th from 6-7pm. We will wrap up registration with a final in-person registration date at the Redding Soccer Park on Saturday, May 19th, from 9am – 1 pm.
Electronic registration will be available once again this year on this website. Be sure to check out our website, reddingsoccer.com, for more details!
Any questions can be directed to the registration clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration Form for Players
RYSL now offers online registration! Simply go to our online registration site. Be sure to upload your player’s photo as you complete your online registration. If a birth certificate is required, please mail it to the PO Box below (or fax it). If you cannot upload a photo, please mail it to the same address – faxes of pictures is not acceptable.
Walk In Registration Dates:
RYSL will be offering the following walkin registration events:
Saturday, May 12th, 9am – 1 pm, Redding Soccer Park Conference Room
Tuesday, May 15th, 6pm – 7 pm, Round Table Pizza, Mt Shasta Mall
Saturday, May 19th, 9am – 1 pm, Redding Soccer Park Conference Room
Before mailing in your registration or coming to one of our walk-in registrations, make sure you verify that you have all the items listed below.
- CYSA Registration Form (#1601)
- If you provided proof of age for the player for Fall 2007 or later, skip this step. A copy of the players’ proof of age document. This could be a birth certificate from the county where the player was born, a copy of a passport, a copy of the player’s drivers license, etc. Be sure to NOT send the one you received from the hospital (Mercy, Redding Medical Center, etc) these are not acceptable. The birth certificate MUST be from the COUNTY (Shasta, Tehama, etc).
- Proper fee (see proper fee list here). If you are registering multiple players, please provide SEPARATE payment for each player. Combined checks are really difficult to track for us on mail in registration as we may not always be able to place all players on teams. If your player is not placed, your check will be returned.
- RYSL does not accept requests for special placement of players. See the website for the full policy.
- Be sure to include a roughly 1”x1” (wallet sized), clear, COLOR photo of your player. We need a new photo each season! You can also email the picture to email@example.com
- Mail to: RYSL; Attn: Registrar; PO Box 991523; Redding, CA 96099-1523