Entry Level Referee Clinic
Redding - March 17-18, 2018
Redding Youth Soccer League, in conjunction with US Soccer and California North Referee Association (CNRA), will be presenting an Entry Level Referee Course for those interested in becoming certified youth soccer referees.
The time and dates are as follows:
- Saturday, March 17, 2018: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday, March 18, 2018: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: Redding Soccer Park
9800 Old Oregon Trail
Redding, CA 96003
The format for this course includes a classroom portion and a field session. There will be an examination that each student must pass to become certified. If successful in passing the certification exam, there will be a $50 charge payable to California North Referee Association (CNRA) that you can pay ahead of time with a credit card online at the time of registration (preferred) or bring a check/cash to the Course. There also will be a $10 fee payable to RYSL due at the first Course meeting.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING ONLINE:
- BEFORE attending the classroom & field sessions on March 17 & 18, 2018, YOU MUST CREATE A LOGIN NAME & PASSWORD and SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE at (cut and paste): https://cnra.gameofficials.net/public/ussf/newUserConfirm.cfm?module=new. Note that you are in the "North" Region of CNRA.
- After successfully opening an account and logging in, hit the Courses button under Main Menu in the Left hand tab.
- Select Referee Courses
- Select GRADE 8 ENTRY LEVEL REFEREE COURSE
- Select Course number 24236, starting on March 17, 2018
- Under Referee Registration, you will be asked for a "Walk Up (Override) Code". Enter Walk up code #6678 (if asked, the Grade/Age code is #86678). Hit Continue.
- When you get to the payment page, choose the option to pay by Credit Card online or CASH/CHECK at the Course. Credit card is preferred and easier, if you can do this.
- When you receive your email confirmation from CNRA, please forward that to me so I know you've successfully registered.
If you have any questions, please contact Don Chin at firstname.lastname@example.org.